Why do individuals make charitable donations? The reasons can be as varied as the donors themselves. Some give because they have a personal commitment to the cause. Others give because of a strong desire to make a difference in the world and assist those in need. Still others want to share the good fortune they have in their own lives.
There are numerous ways to make a tax deductible donation to The Grace House:
- Cash - Simply write a check to 'The Grace House Framingham.
- In-Kind Donations - You can donate clothing, food, and household items that are clean and in good condition to our Food and Clothing Pantries.
- Donate Stock, Bonds, Equities, Real Estate, Art - If you donate these items, you may avoid tax on the appreciated value while receiving a tax deduction. All items valued over $5,000 require an independent appraisal to meet IRS regulations.
- Bequests - Designate The Grace House Framingham as a beneficiary in your will, trust, IRA, retirement or insurance plan.
- Charitable Trust and Deferred Gifts - Establish a trust which benefits The Grace House Framingham and this may provide income for you and your spouse as well as substantial tax savings.
- Donations In Memory - Send a donation in memory of a special friend, occasion, or anniversary. We will be glad to send an acknowledgement for the gift to the person of your choice.
- Matching Gift - Does your employer match charitable donations? If so, ask your employer to match your donation to The Grace House Framingham. Review this list to see if your employer matches your charitable donations!
Besides our monthly financial needs for Rent, Utilities, Upkeep etc.
We also have ongoing and one time needs
Any help with the items listed will be greatly appreciated
· All types of Cheese
· Milk, Half & Half, Etc.
BREAD AND CEREAL GROUP
Granola bars/compressed food bars
Crackers/snack crackers packs
Dry, ready-to-eat cereals
· Dried fruits
· Trail mixes (blends of granola, nuts, seeds, dried fruits)
· Canned fruits
· Canned juices
· Shelf-stable “boxes” of juices
· Peanut butter/jelly
· Canned beans/chili
· Canned or Frozen fish, chicken, beef
· Canned or frozen vegetables (small or large sizes)
· Canned soups
OTHER FOOD ITEMS
· Staples like sugar, salt, and pepper
· Comfort/Stress Foods like hard candy, cookies
· Instant coffee, tea bags, cocoa
· Special dietary foods (like ready-to-eat baby formula)
· Manual can opener
· Scissors for plastic and foil packages
· Plastic utensils
· Disposable plates, bowls, cups
· Plastic zipper-lock bags (various sizes)
· Paper towels, napkins
· Toilet paper
· Sanitary hand wipes
· Garbage bags
· soap, shampoo, deodorant
One Time Needs
Commercial Stove (gas)
All donations are tax deductible.
The Grace House - 20 Beech Street, Framingham, Ma, 01702
A Ministry of Grace Evangelical Free Church of Framingham
Pastor Tim Horton - 508 270 7555
Contact email: DjPastorTim@Yahoo.com
Back To Grace House Home Page